Executive Director's Assistant
You will be working closely with our Executive Director. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Developing project plans and providing status updates.
- Promoting the Single Mother’s in Progress, on the phone and email.
- Providing Internet research
- Developing marketing plans and promotional materials
- Building relationships with sponsors and partners
- Coordinating interviews and writing stories for media, newsletters, and sponsors.
Organizing meetings and completing documentation (Committee's and ER Directors)
- Good written and oral communication in English (French is an asset)
Well-organized, independent worker with good ideas and a "can do" attitude
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Own a laptop and have Internet access
Able to multi-task
Are flexible, positive, patient and willing to learn
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Understanding or background in journalism, promotion or marketing
- Event and administrative experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Love networking
- Have some experience as an Exec Admin or in promotions and marketing for events.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving organization
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee/volunteer has a chance to see the impact of his/her work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as volunteer of the month, team building events, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and